Friday, January 8, 2010

Testimonials

I have also collated some feedback, comments and testimonials from some of my previous/current students and parents. :) I quote:


" You were their first tutor and my kids really enjoyed your lessons. They have both improved in Math and English significantly. Thank you!" - Evelyn, mother of two kids, aged 9 and 10






"It's been hard as my two girls have only received India education which is different from that of Singapore's. Thank you for being so patient in their English composition and helping them so much in their school work. Without your guidance, they might not make it through Sec 1. " Rami, father of girls aged 13 and 14. 







" My girl has been with you since Primary 4 and she is really comfortable with your teaching. Thanks for helping her in her work." - Mdm Lim, mother of girl aged 12







" Thank you Ms Tan, for helping me improve in my Math and English. I finally passed the end of year exams. " Grace, student aged 11

" Thanks teacher for guiding me on my English. I have got a B from fail. My parents are happy too. " - Dill, student aged 11








*Parents/students: email me if you would like to feedback. I regret to inform that all comments will be screened.*